Hi, Today I’m going to tell you about how to prevent food poisoning….Subscribe 13hub.com to…Stay safe…Stay healthy…Stay stronger….
Learn More : How Download Any Operating System In ISO With CD Key or Activated With Latest Update !!! Click Here
In now days, we eat from here and there outside and lots of variety & different taste & temperature. That can causes Food Poisoning.
- Waterly or Bloody Diarrhea
- Abdominal Pains or Cramps
So, Here some tips to prevent Food Poisoning :
- Wash Your Hand before and after eating the food by handwash or soap.
- Wash plates, bowl and other equipment before and after cooking and surving the food.
- Keep raw food like vegetable, fruits, meats, fish separate from Ready-to-Eat food.
- Cook food at safe temperature, use food thermometer.
- Within 2 hours of purchasing & preparing food, If the room temperature is above 32.2 C than Refrigerate it.
- Defrost food safely. Don’t thaw at room temperature.Use microwave to defrost.
- Throw it out when you doubt on it that it is really safe to eat or not.
- Food left at room temperature for long time contains huge amount of bacteria and toxins, that can’t be remove by Re-Cook it on high temperature.
- If you are not sure about the food than don’t taste it.
- Replacement of Lost Fluids : One can loose minerals like Sodium, Potassium, Calcium etc. in diarrhea and vomiting. Get that salts to prevent dehydration.
- Antibiotics : Doctor may prescribe some antibiotics if you have food poisoning by bacteria. Antibiotics can’t help in food poisoning by Viruses.
Life style & Home Remedies :
Watch More : What is VPN ? Everyone Should Use It !!! Click Here
- Stop eating and drinking for few hours.
- Try drinking clear soda, Drink broth or noncaffeinated sport drink. You are getting enough fluid when you’re urinating normally and your urine is not dark.
- Gradually begin to eat bland, low fat, easy to digest such as banana, toast, rice etc. Stop eating if your nausea returns.
- Avoid Dairy product, Caffeine, Alcohol, Nicotine, Fatty foods.
- Rest till you get complete relive.
Author : Jay Patel
Please follow and like us: